“Of all the paths in life you take, make sure a few of them are dirt”
Welcome to Strzelecki Bushwalking Club
- Day walks (weekend and third Tuesday)
- Overnight hikes
- Base camp hiking
- Extended duration hikes
- Interstate and overseas extended hikes
- Skiing, snow shoe walks, snow camping
- Cycling (road and off road rail trails)
- Canoeing, kayaking, caving, rogaine
- Track clearing and maintenance
The Club has a core of over 20 experienced Walk Leaders who will ensure that you safely enjoy your activity with us.
A number of our club members participated in a Remote First Aid course conducted on 14 October 2023. Many thanks to the Baw Baw Shire for contributing funding towards this important activity for SBWC and to ActFast for facilitating the training.